Wednesday, August 3, 2011

OBOF SS & MORE PART 16 ADDITION


AN ADDITION TO PART 16


A SPECIAL APOLOGY  TO ALL

Frankly folks, I get so upset about the format of my blog.  I write my entire message in "Word" and then transfer it to the blog.  In the process of transfer the blog does all kinds of crazy things to the format and even, sometimes, spelling.

There is no rhyme or reason as to why it does this.  I like to get everything spaced just right and then when I don't have control of keeping it that way I would pull my hair out, if I had any. 

One of these days I am going to get changed to a full web site and I won't have this trouble.  I will also be able to send pictures then too.   Until then,  please bear with me and know that I am not at all happy about how some of the format comes out. 

I thank you all so much for your hitting my blog.  I just want to try to bring you information that you might not have time to find yourself. 

Floyd

No comments:

Post a Comment